One Click Reptile One Click Reptile

So, this is "Feed Me - One Click Headshot" with some samples of "Skrillex - Reptile"...
And what exactly is your contribution?

Quagnoth responds:

mixing the 2 together in a different way that's why i called it a mash-up learn to read and you would get it but other then that you can have your own opinion so go for it

ache ache

something different

To be honest, the beginning wasn't very promising, but the pad and the beat helped to build the atmosphere. And although, I didn't like some parts, overall this tune definitely stands out.

Interesting stuff, good job.

Sedation Sedation

This is definately great

Really great background song. I like the beat - it's metallic sound and how it sat well with the rest of the song.

Night Dream In Rose Night Dream In Rose

very good

You won't find many of this kind of songs here. That's too bad.
I like this one. The piano is too simple and the beat is not complicated aswell but these glitchy ambient sounds are pleasant to hear and sound is pretty clean.
Good job, man.

TheDeadlyKind responds:

Thank you for the honest review.

Kitty in Space Kitty in Space

very nice

very nice atmospheric drum'n'bass. but there are some things that bothers me though,
First, the pad changes are too sudden (I'm not talking about attack/release settings, but about the transition from 2 bars to 1, vica versa)
Second, it's very repetitive and gets boring after a while.

But other than that, I like your minimalistic approach. Everything sound clean, there are no unneccesary sounds or effects.

Great job, man!

ID-N responds:

thnx master :)
i do it better next project

Blarsa - One Night Stand Blarsa - One Night Stand

Amazing!

This is a masterpiece!
The energy is dripping out of every hole. Plus it's funny as hell.

Fuck, I feel good!

[Divine Calamity] [Divine Calamity]

Nice work

I love these ambient semi-dnb tracks.
Yours is pretty short, but it doesn't matter - it's looping in the background for 30 minutes now and doesn't get boring. And again - the atmosphere is captivating.

Good job.
Love it.

youngold responds:

Wow, thanks! I didn't think I'd get a review from someone like you!

Omega- Song in A Minor Omega- Song in A Minor

synthetic

Dude! Change the velocity and tempo sometimes. All your piano songs sounds extremely synthetic. You do have skills, but try to improve them with every song.

Dude09 responds:

thanks for the compliment, but as for the sound, I'M BROKE!! so getting a new sound program is very unlikely, plus got college coming and they should have better programs, so hopefully it'll improve

&amp;lt;LE&amp;gt;Sapphire Sky(Demo) <LE>Sapphire Sky(Demo)

There's something about your songs..

... what makes me want to listen to them again and again. And this song is not an exclusion. I must agree with the guys below - it's very relaxing and mellow.

Keep it up.

LiquidEcstacy responds:

Thanks very much =) Glad to see a fan.

Winds of Lemuria_ Winds of Lemuria_

Very good.

These "fingering" and other sounds are really distracting. Worst of all, they are louder than anything else in this song. I didn't like the transition in the middle aswell.

But apart from that.. Dude! The atmosphere! Melody... I can't even describe how good it is.

Love it.

I'll be sure to check out your other songs.

Boux responds:

hey thanks man for the nice review, but youre sure your headphones not bringing other noises, cause this is only acoustic and pads.